


I'm finally getting around to posting Thanksgiving pictures! Now that it's nearly Christmas! :) Well, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My sister Sallie and her two boys got to come all the way from Georgia (along with Sallie's mother-in-law who is a wonderful photographer! Thanks, Lynn!). It was big fun with all the cousins! Thanksgiving is always fun at my parents house - for those of you who remember the big TOCS annual Thanksgiving feast, the tradition lives on in the Gambrell home each year - no, we don't eat venison stew cooked in a pot in the yard, but we do dress up like Pilgrims and Indians! Victor's brother Frank joined us this year - I heard Victor warning him about what to expect if he came - something like "I don't have a choice, Frank - I'm a member of their family now but . . . " Frank was such a sport - he not only dressed up, but I think he kept his costume on all day! Anyway, the kids love it, and they get a little history lesson each year! We visit a couple of nursing homes every year too!
2 comments:
HOW FUN!
Man, Jillian took the words right out of my mouth! It DOES look like fun! :) Very creative and unique! Poor Victor--Thanksgiving can be overwhelming all by itself! I'm glad he's a good sport. The pictures are terrific! :)
Post a Comment