Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Big sister/Big brother


So how are Charlie and Victoria dealing with a new baby? I wasn't worried about Victoria a bit - when Charlie was born, I felt so guilty for not playing with her as much until one day I told her we would play in just a few more minutes and she responded (age 2 and a half) - "I'm really busy, Mommy" and proceeded to list all the things she needed to do that day! :) So she's doing fine with Katherine! Actually, according to Victoria, SHE is the mommy and I'm just the sister or the doctor . . . Charlie was the one I was concerned about. But after the first couple of days calling Katherine "that," he loves her! He wants everyone to call her "baby Katherine 'fia" and constantly checks to see if her eyes are opened - he loves it when they are! He just doesn't like his daddy to hold her - daddy can only hold him! :) Here they are in the photo changing diapers!

No comments: