Friday, December 25, 2009

Snow?


Well, we have had two "snow" days so far this winter. I say "snow" because there were just a few flakes falling and no accumulation at all! :) But for my Texan children who have no experience with a real snowfall, it was wonderful! And the second occurence was on Christmas Eve, no less! Victoria had prayed for snow at Christmas (it snows in all the Christmas movies, so of course won't it snow here?) - I had a conversation with her about prayer and how God answers prayers that are in accordance to His will and about how His will is laid out in the Bible, and how that doesn't include snow for Christmas, etc., etc. Well, I got quite a look when we heard the forecast for Christmas Eve! :) Here's a photo of Victoria in the "snow" - can you make out that little flake?

No comments: