Monday, December 20, 2010

WorldCrafts



I really want my children to understand that Christmas is not about getting but about giving - for that matter, I want them to understand that LIFE is not about getting but giving! Our church hosted a WorldCrafts Christmas party this year. WorldCrafts assists artisan groups around the world who live in poverty by marketing and selling their products. You can go to worldcraftsvillage.com to find out more or to purchase items online. The girls both have beautiful kimonos that fit this year - one that my brother-in-law and sister-in-law brought from Taiwan and the other from a thrift shop (and really, where would they wear a kimono?) - so I dressed them up and they made their appearances before Daddy came to get them! The ladies all enjoyed themselves and enjoyed buying beautiful Christmas presents that made a difference around the world!

No comments: