I have LOVED using a sling with this baby boy! With the others, I tried using a sling, but it was big and bulky (and HOT), so I ended up keeping them in the carrier (car seat) or wearing them in the front carrier (backpack type carrier). The car seat carrier is hard to lug around and the baby usually gets fussy and then you just end up taking them out (or other people want to hold them, and I'm a little particular about others holding my baby for the first three months). The front carrier is just hard to strap on! Well, this time a friend gave me a sling that is great! It's by Fairy Godmother, and it's easy to fold and put in a bag. It's very comfortable for both mom and baby! And most of all, our little man has loved it! Here you can see him at a ladies' brunch at church (after this talkative moment, he went right to sleep) -
And here he is as I volunteered with Junior Achievement in hubby's 2nd grade classroom!


No comments:
Post a Comment