Friday, April 30, 2010

Katherine - 5 months






Well, Katherine turned 6 months old yesterday, and I realized that I haven't posted any 5 month photos! So, what has she been up to this last month? Tasting solids for the first time (she did NOT like any of it - until yesterday in fact - turned 6 months and boom, she loves it all!) . . . learning to scoot/crawl has been fun for all of us to watch . . . and just playing with big brother and big sister! She's a sweetie - definitely a mama's girl right now (and boy, she'll let you know that she doesn't want you to hold her!). Her late nights have come to an end, and she lets me know at about 7:15 that it is bedtime! (gonna be another "C" personality like her Daddy and sister! Charlie and I are outnumbered now!) Halfway to a year - slow down, little girl! :)

No comments: