Friday, March 18, 2011

And Now We Are Six

Our little leopard lady turned six! Her new favorite color is "pink leopard print"! Didn't know that was a color? Well, according to Victoria it is! :)

We decided to have a "zoo party" at the Caldwell Zoo!
Victoria's favorite animal at the zoo (of course)!
Our pink leopard cake (and cupcakes) was FAR from perfect! :) But Victoria loved it, and everyone said it tasted good!
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

3 comments:

Anderson Crew said...

Happy Birthday !!!

Karen Butterworth said...

LOL, as I read this Natalie is wearing (I kid you not) pink leopard print pajamas! And Sarah owns (although is not wearing at this moment) a pink leopard print coat AND a hoodie!

Happy birthday to her!

Rodriguez family said...

Too funny, Karen! I'm so NOT the pink leopard type - it amuses me to no end that she is! :)