Sunday, June 26, 2011
Crossing the line
Well, God has sent us another little blessing! We're expecting a new baby around the middle of February! A family member (who happens to have a large family) told me this weekend that many people will think we are "crossing the line" by having four children! "People are understanding when you go from two to three (after all, everyone makes mistakes) - but to go from three to four, you must be crazy!" :) I was greatly amused by these comments, knowing she is so right about people's opinions of large families! But we believe that children are a heritage from the Lord! So, it is with great pleasure that I share with you that the Rodriguez family is officially crossing the line! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cross it and never look back! We love having a large family and look forward to adopting again when God tells us the time is right!
Happy Happy day, all children are a blessing...
*hugs*
I should introduce you to some of my Reform friends--your family is small! :)
Congratulations! I am THRILLED for you all!
Post a Comment