Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March - Rodriguez Academy

We read some great books in March! Big sis is REALLY into the Little House books, so we read "Little Town on the Prairie" this month! We also read a couple of Ramona books as well (but I think we've got enough of our own attitude problems without adding Ramona's to the mix! LOL). Our new author for the month was Brian Wildsmith - if you haven't read any of his books with your kids, do! They're great! We enjoyed a trip to the zoo with Abuelita this month also

Here's our "green lunch" for St. Patrick's Day -


Here's a nest the kids made! Sorry, a child took the picture!LOL
Big kids making lunch -
Art projects -
And that trip to the zoo -

1 comment:

Karen Butterworth said...

I love the Ramona books! Some of my favorite childhood memories. :) Now I feel the need to go hunt them all down....