Well, Rodriguez Academy is back in the swing of things! After a long, HOT summer (I still haven't posted pics of our mini-vacations, I know!), we started classes two weeks ago. I had two VERY excited children on my hands that first day (and one who didn't know what was going on!) This is how they came dressed for class the first day! LOL
(They're holding up some of their new school supplies and some treat bags that I prepared for them - Daddy's students were getting treat bags so we needed them too!)
Here they are ready to learn!
And here they are trying out some new school supplies (we love our new Crayola white board crayons - hopefully they'll last longer than dry erase markers do around here!)
They asked me over and over if I had "packed their lunches" like I do for Daddy, so finally one day I told them they needed to pack their lunches! Then they narrated stories about how to make a sandwich! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment